Pages

MaxFactor EYE LUMINIZER review

Hello beauties! I am here again to talk about another product wish I really loved it ❤️
     MaxFactor EYE LUMINIZER BRIGHTENER 




We all girls need to use a great concealer simply because most of us suffer from those annoying dark circles, and we all prefer to look natural. Actually, after all the reviews I've seen on the internet and after trying many different brands of concealers I decided to try it so, I just went and bought it.


 

And now I am really amazed at how good this product is 💕 
This little pretty concealer has a great balance of price and quality:
  • It is not expensive.
  • It offers a good coverage.
  • It blends smoothly and doesn't crease.
  • It eliminates the dark circles under eyes.
  • It brightens the undereye area.
  • It covers up undereyes nicely without ACCENTUATING LINES and this was my biggest problem with the other concealers I've tried but not anymore with MaxFactor.


 


As you can see here it's creamy and you can find different shades. I would like to point out the proper use of the concealer cause many are not using it the right way. the question here is how and where can we apply it? It is always after the foundation, and once you put your foundation you have to add an extra covearge and here we are talking about the concealer " a good concealer "; MaxFactor EYE LUMINIZER is easy to apply. All you have to do is put some dots on the dark area to conceal and blend gently and evenly. I am very impressed how compatible this concealer is with my foundation ( I'm using Rimmel match perfection) 




Girls it would be super helper for you. It's part of my most makeup essentials I continue to purchase.
Hope you find my review helpful 💋
                             
                                                                                                                                      With love 💕
                                                              Dorra



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com