Pages

Too Faced Totally Obsessed Sampler Set Review


Hello ladies! Hope you are all well. As you can see this is my first post and I'm happy to share with you my stories.  So what I'm going to do? I will talk about this too faced set.  Actually I'm tottaly obsessed with the Tottaly obsessed set. I've been eyeing this cutie for a while and guess what it's here now.


This full face set includes:
-Better than sex mascara.
-Meled liquified lipstick.
-Chocolate soleil matte bronzer.
-Eye shadow primer.
-Hangover face primer.




  I've noticed many reviews of this cutie mascara on the internet, so simply I will say it's one of those perfect mascara, it gives you the length and the volume.
Try it and you'll never regret.


I love this product and its name even it has some flaws. The color is very pretty. It is very smooth but it doesn't last as long as i'd like it.



Chocolate soleil matte bronzer: The best bronzer I've ever used! It's so soft, it smells so good... I just wanna eat it! It's CHOCOLATE Lovelies and who doesn't love chocolate.



The eye shadow primer is just amazing. I really adore it. It makes the eye shadow color last longer. What else i can say... It's PERFECT and so easy to apply.


HangoveRX  face primer: Love COCONUT, Love HANGOVERX. It's very fresh and very hydrating.
It's one of my best primers I've ever tried! It makes my foundation last longer and that's what I really need.


Finally Girls; I just wanna say, It's been a pleasure talking with you about one of my beauty experience and Thank You.
PS: You can take it wherever you go cause it's simply cute and small.

With love 馃挄
            Dorra

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com