Pages

Garnier Micellar Water review

Hello Ladies! Hope you are all well馃拫 so, today I'm going to be talking about the Famous :
 馃挆GARNIER micellar cleansing water馃挆





After reading some reviews about this product I decided to buy it. And now I can say it's the best makeup remover I've ever tried. It's very effective, it protects the skin and removes the makeup easily. You just put some of it on a cotton pad and wipe your face, eyes & lips. I was actually surprised cause it can even remove the waterproof mascara.





I use it every single day and I am really happy with the result.
PS: It is very refreshing and no rinsing is required.
So girls just go and buy it. Please let me know what you think by writing your comments below.
Thanx and see you again soon 馃挅馃挅
 
                                       
                                               With love 馃挄
                                                            Dorra



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com